Full-day Trip to Cordoba from Granada description
Discover Córdoba, the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city. Cordoba offers and enormous cultural and historic legacy.
We will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight. We won´t miss The Christian Kings Alcazar, The Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and white- washed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. We will also walk along the lovely “Calle de las Flores” one of the most traditional places of Cordoba.
Once we´ve explored all the Jewish Quarter secrets, our guide will bring you to the city centre, taking in the panoramic views along the way. You will have some free time to walk around by yourself, have a traditional lunch or do some shopping.
Note: On our way there and back we will make a stop at a nice break area where you can get a coffee and other refreshments.
Cordoba from Granada Trip details
- Dates available: Annual – Except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Departure city: Granada.
- Duration: 12 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Wednesday. Onrequest other days.
- Departure point & time: Between 7.30 and 8am. approx. at your hotel in Granada city center.
- Return Point & time: 7.30pm approx. drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide Languages: Spanish and English – French, German and Italian on request. Consult others.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at +34 682 086 011 o +34 958 535 872.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.