Description of day trip to Alhambra from Seville
We will start our trip to Alhambra from Seville, like already did it Washington Irving in his journey, and we will cross Andalucía to the east, traveling across typical andalusian fields and landscapes, settled by olive trees and cereals, dominated by those mountains that you could see from almost everywhere.
We will arrive to Alhambra directly and we’ll visit it with our official tour guide, where you will enjoy the Generalife, summer palace of sultans, the Nasrid’s Palace, the citadel and the Palace of Charles V, among others rooms and courtyards that form the hispanic muslim complex.
After the visit of “the red fortress”, the bus will leave us at Granada’s downtown, where you may enjoy of some free time for walk, see the city and lunch. After that we will come back to Seville.
Details of the trip
- Included: pick up and drop off, official guided tour and tickets to Alhambra and Generalife.
- Not included: lunch (you can include a menu for 16€ p.p.)
- Pick up point: pick up point usually is a Hotel in Seville where you are booked, or another nearby. Normally between 6:15 and 6:30 am approximately. If you are not staying at any hotel of Seville, meeting point will be set shortly.
- Lenght of Alhambra visit: between 2:30 and 3 hours.
- Dates: look up the schedule. Everyday except December 25th and January 6th.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 958 535 872 – (+34) 630 020 008.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
On certain occasions the Alhambra Trust may alter the order of the visit and restrict access to certain areas, in which case the agency shall adapt the tour accordingly without reducing the visiting time.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.