Historic Granada Tour description
Enjoy one of our most comprehensive tours of the city visiting all the important and fascinating landmarks, and a stroll through the most emblematic areas of Granada.
Make your visit to Granada a unique and knowledge filled experience. Led by one of our friendly tour guides, expert interpreters of the Grenadian heritage, immerse yourself in Granada’s rich history. Visit the Cathedral, a key building of Spanish architecture, seated on the Nasrid Great Mosque, and the Royal Chapel, where the mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs and his daughter, Juana “la Loca”, and her husband Felipe “el Hermoso”, parents of Emperor Carlos.
You will also have the opportunity to walk through two neighborhoods with more color, charm and history of the city of Granada, Albayzin (declared a World Heritage by UNESCO) and Sacromonte quarters. Led by our local guide you will go through a maze of narrow streets scented with jasmine, to reach the Mirador de San Nicolas, there one can admire the breathtaking views of the Alhambra, Granada and Sierra Nevada. Have a drink in a cave in Sacromonte before returning to your hotel at the end of an unforgettable day.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: Annual – Except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Duration: 3 hourss approx.
- Days of operation: Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Departure Point & Time: March to October: Between +/- 4.15pm and 4.45pm at your hotel in Granada city center.
November to February: Between +/- 3.45 pm and 4.15pm at your hotel in Granada city center.
- Return Point & Time: Drop off at your hotel in Granada city center.
- Tour Group Size: 30 people max.
- Guide Languages: Spanish and English – French, German and Italian on request. Consult others.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at +34 682 086 011 o +34 958 535 872.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special prices for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.