Cordoba from Seville – 2 Days Trip
- Visit in 2 days everything you shouldn’t miss in a trip to Cordoba from Seville with our specially designed guided tours.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off from Seville, Hotel in Cordoba and every ticket needed include!
- Visit the Mosque of Cordoba, the most visited monument in the city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, along with an official tourist guide.
- Visit the Medina Azahara archaeological point and be surprised by its antique magnificence, as well as magnificent views can be admired from Carmona.
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Córdoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. We will then arrive to the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city.
Cordoba offers and enormous cultural and historic legacy. We will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight. We won´t miss The Christian Kings Alcazar, The Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and white- washed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. We will also walk along the lovely “Calle de las Flores” one of the most traditional places of Cordoba.
Next day you will discover with our friendly local guide Medina Azahara, one of the most important archaeological sites in Spain, built in the tenth century at the wish of the Caliph Abd-al Rahman III, using the money bequeathed to him by his favourite concubine, Al-Zahra. This palace city was designed to be the capital of a new province of the Caliphate of Cordoba.
Our next stop will transport you in the heart of the beautiful city of Carmona. It is located on a strategic hill with panoramic views which are simply breath-taking, reason why many different civilizations decided to establish in this city.
Your local guide will show you the most important monuments of this historical city, like “La Madre de Dios” and “Las Descalzas”. We will end our tour contemplating the gorgeous views which offers the Carmona´s Parador, and with this unforgettable image we will come back to Seville.
- Departures: from Tuesday to Saturday, except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Departure city: Seville.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Pick-Up Point & Time: Pick-Up: Between 8.15am and 8.45am at your hotel in Seville. Alternatively, at 8.00am in our office Andalsur Excursiones.
- Return Point & Time: 2nd day at 7.00pm approx. you’ll arrive to your hotel in Seville.
- Tour Size: 30 people max. / Booking minimum 2 people.
- Guide Languages: Spanish & English – On request French, Italian & German – Consult others: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish & Norwegian.
● Pick up and drop off from Seville to Córdoba, Medina Azahara and Carmona.
● Entrance fees to the Mosque-Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Synagogue, Christian Kings Alcazar, archaeological palace city Medina Azahara and Guided Tour in Carmona.
● Local Official Tourist Guide.
● One night in 3 stars hotel.
● Optional lunch for 18€
● Upgrade to 4 stars hotel for 17€
Booking and payment
Complete the online form to receive information, or if you prefer you can also write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at 958 535 872
Min. Booking: 2 people.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and drink a sufficient amount of water during the walk.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.
Special prices for children younger than 12 years old and pensioners.
We recommend to be at the meeting point (hotel’s door) 10 minutes before tour’s departure. In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form or calling at +34 682 086 011 or +34 958 535 872.
Possibility of not returning to Seville if desired. The price will not change.