Visit one of the most emblematic treasures of the province of Granada, La Alpujarra, located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada. Your local guide has lots to show you!
- Adults 12+ years old
- Children 3 to 11 years old
- Infants 0 to 2 years old
Taste Andalusian tapas in Granada
Join us for a magical evening to discover the secrets of the Albaicín, a World Heritage Site and one of the more colourful, charming and historical quarters in Granada.
We offer you a trip to the quarter’s Moorish roots, characterized not only by its architecture and monuments but also by its atmosphere, tastes, and smells. View the Albaicín in a different way through our tapas tour.
Take in the dream-like atmosphere of the Albaicin from where you can admire stunning views of the Alhambra, the city and the Sierra Nevada.
Discover the legends and hidden alleys in this Muslim neighborhood. Indulge yourself in the traditional gastronomy of Granada, the Andalusian flavours, and the cuisine of new creation that stirs in the city. A night of delight for the senses!
- Plaza Nueva & Royal Chancery. The end of Muslim Granada.
- Calderería Vieja (Teahouses Street). New Muslims in the city.
- Church of San José. Muslim Prayer Customs.
- Santa Isabel La Real Street. The architecture of a Muslim neighborhood.
- San Nicolas viewpoint.
- Acera del Darro. The Carmenes and cisterns of the Albaicin.
- Back to Plaza Nueva
- Official tour guide
- Wine tasting
- Three drinks and three tapas in three typical bars in Granada (draft beer, house wine, soft drinks or water)