Description de Granada tapas walking tour: Legend & Gastronomy
Description Granada tapas walking tour:
Join us for a magical evening to discover the secrets of the Albaicín, a World Heritage Site and one of the more colourful, charming and historical quarters in Granada. We offer you a trip to their Moorish roots, characterized not only by its architecture and monuments, but also for its atmosphere, tastes and smells, a different way to view the Albaicín through our tapas tour.
Take in the dream like atmosphere of the Albaicin from where you can admire stunning views of the Alhambra, the city and Sierra Nevada. Discover the legends and hidden alleys in this Muslim neighborhood, Indulge yourself in the traditional gastronomy of Granada, the Andalusian flavours and the cuisine of new creation that stirs in the city.
A night of delight for the senses!
More details of the tour
- Meeting Point: Plaza Nueva
- March 16th to October 15th: at 7.45pm
- October 16st to March 16th: at 6.45pm
- Return Point: Plaza Nueva
- Duration: 2.50 hours approx
- Guide Languages: Spanish & English / On request another languages
Itinerary of tour:
- Plaza Nueva & Royal Chancery. The end of Muslim Granada.
- Calderería Vieja (Teahouses Street). New Muslims in the city.
- Church of San José. Muslim Prayer Customs.
- c / Santa Isabel La Real. The architecture of a Muslim neighbourhood.
- San Nicolas viewpoint.
- Acera del Darro. The Carmenes and cisterns of the Albaicin.
- Back to Plaza Nueva
- Official Tourist Guide
- Wine tasting
- Three drinks and three tapas in three typical tapas bars in Granada (beer on tap, house wine, soft drinks or mineral water).
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 958 535 872 – (+34) 630 020 008.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (Bib Rambla square) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.