Tropical Coast & Nerja Caves Day Trip description
320 days of sunshine a year and an average annual temperature of 20 degrees are the characteristics that give their name to the Costa Tropical, besides being washed by dozens of beaches and coves almost heavenly.
Enjoy a great day with a pleasant atmosphere visiting the most emblematic towns along the coast of Granada, such as Salobreña, a beautiful white town perched on a hill where we will visit the old Moorish castle that crowns it or Almuñecar, a town full of history founded by the Phoenicians around 1000 BC, where we will enjoy a walk in the Majuelo Park and a visit to the San Miguel Castle, a privileged spot for viewing this tropical city of Granada.
We will have lunch at Almuñecar and in the afternoon we depart to Nerja, a town in the province of Malaga, where you will visit the well known Nerja Caves, an archaeological site part of the Spanish Historical Heritage, which will take your breath away as you stroll amongst the stalactites and stalagmites which form an inimitable natural spectacle. Marvel at this magic underground before returning back to Granada.
More details of the tour
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Departure city: Granada.
- Duration: 11 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Friday. On request another days.
- Departure Point & Time: Between +/-8:30 y las +/-9:00am at your hotel in Granada city center.
- Return Point & Time: Drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish and English – French, German and Italian on request. Consult others.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at +34 682 086 011 o +34 958 535 872.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.