Day trip to Seville from Granada description
Make the most of your visit to Seville with a guided tour of the capital; explore the most important monuments and areas of the city with our sightseeing tour.
Discover the charm of Hispanic-Muslim architecture that is all around the city, walk along the shore of the Guadalquivir, great king of Andalusia, or enjoy the best views of the city from the top of the Giralda.
With the company of our official tour guide of the city, visit emblematic works of historical and artistic heritage of Andalusia. You will be shocked by the Gothic-Mudejar beauty of the Reales Alcázares and amazed by the dimensions of the Cathedral of Saint Mary, both buildings declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Walk through the streets and the courtyards of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville where it was established the second largest Jewish community in Spain, and if you feel up to it, finish the day with a climb of almost 98 meters at the Giralda, undisputed symbol of the city. We’ll end the tour with a stop at the Plaza de España, a nice way to say goodbye to an unforgettable tour.
Note: On our way there and back we will make a stop at a nice break area where you can get a coffee and other refreshments.
Details of the Seville tour From Granada
- Dates available: Annual – Except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Departure city: Granada.
- Duration: 12 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Tuesday. Other days on request.
- Departure point & time: Between 7.00 and 7.30am. approx at your hotel in Granada city center.
- Return point & Time: 7.30pm approx. drop off in your hotel in Granada city center.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish and English – French, German and Italian on request. Consult others.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at +34 682 086 011 o +34 958 535 872.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.