Andalusia is the ideal European destination for incentives and events given the variety of attractive possibilities on offer.
Our vast amount of experience in creating individually made programs allow us to focus on the needs and desires of the organizers, with the guarantee of success.
- International Connection: International Airport of Malaga and Granada Airport.
- Granada Exhibition and Conference Centre in the city center.
- Granada Listed in the Top 10 of the best cities in the world to travel.
- Alhambra World Heritage by UNESCO-listed and first New 7 Wonder of the World finalists.
- Traditional Andalusian cuisine, based on Mediterraenan cuisine, and tapas culture
- It is possible to ski in the morning and sunbathe at the beach in the afternoon on the same day:
1. Sierra Nevada Ski Station with an immense choice of activities from late November until early May.
2. Tropical Coast with 320 days of sunshine a year and an average annual temperature of 20 degrees.
- International Connection: Seville international airport
- Seville Conference and Exhibition Centre last generation
- Capital of Andalusia, Seville considered one of the most interesting and beautiful destinations worldwide
- The Guadalquivir, a beautiful navigable river from where you can discover the city
- Close to the Costa del Sol (Malaga) y Costa de la Luz (Cadiz)
- Flamenco dancing, bullfighting, street-parades, stylish shops and tapas
- Stunning architecture including the world’s largest Gothic cathedral