Tickets Alhambra & Audioguide Tourist Navigator GPS Description
Choose with the Audioguide Tourist Navigator your tickets Alhambra day time or night time and organize your day in Granada in your own way! Don’t wait for the queues, skip the line and enjoyr with our tickets Alhambra!
A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO, is a required activity for every visitor of the city of Granada. Furthermore, it’s a work of art that calls out to us, maybe by its attractive and elaborate rooms, by its monumental and historic position or by the special charm of its exquisitely detailed Islamic art and architecture. Visit with your ticket the Generalife Gardens, the Nasrid Palaces and the Alcazaba fortress and enjoy the audio explanations of our guide integrated in the Audioguide Tourist Navigator.
Audioguide Tourist Navigator GPS
After enjoying the wonderful Hispanic-Muslim architecture of the Alhambra, you will have time to discover every corner of the magical city of Granada with our Audioguide Tourist Navigator: cultural offerings, tapas tour, monuments, museums, exhibitions, nature… all you want to find is on the Tourist Navigator. With restaurants and a full range of tourist services at hand, it will definitely complement your holidays in Granada. The Navigator includes a GPS guided system. You would use it to create the fastest route from your location to the place you want to visit, or maybe to learn about the monuments you’ll find around yourself. In addition it allows pedestrian or car modes to trace the more comfortable route. You can watch every location, everyplace with several formats. For example, audio for monuments (including interiors), text to schedules, prices or maybe pictures to see the place before you visit it.
Tickets Alhambra & Audioguide Tourist Navigator GPS Details
- Dates Available: Annual – Except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Days of Operation: Alhambra Daytime: Daily from Monday to Sunday
- Point of Return & Time: You must return the Navigator until 24 hours after picking it up in the same office.
- Languages of Audioguide Tourist Navigator: Audio just in Spanish & English.
- Audioguide Tourist Navigator with GPS system for 24 hours.
- Ticket:every area of the Alhambra opened to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and Generalife).
- Meals or others activities in the city.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required.
Pick-up of the Alhambra tickets and the GPS Tourist Navigator
You must pick up your Ticket and your Audioguide Tourist Navigator GPS the same day of your Alhambra visit, between 8.30am to 9.30am. at our “Welcome Visitor Centre” in the Alhambra, located just 100 meters from the Parking Number 1. The time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces will be in your ticket. Our Reception Centre is open from 8:30am, so we recommend you go early in the morning, so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
Ver mapa más grande
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do get your ticket and navigator.