Granada Walking Tour description
Make the most of your visit to Granada strolling through the historic centre and one of its most iconic neighborhoods, with the hand of one of our tour guides: Granada Walking Tour. Go beyond simple urban tourism and appreciate the historical center which has undergone thousands of changes since it was originated by the work of the Andalusian people.
In our itinerary we will show you the sights of the historic center of Granada, such as the Alcaicería (old silk market) or around the Cathedral (one of the masterpieces of Spanish Renaissance). Then we will get lost among the narrow streets of the Albayzín neighborhood, one of the ancient centers of Granada Muslim Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1984.
This Granada Walking Tour is a journey through the transformation of a historic village that will show the many changes that the city suffered after the conquest of it by the Catholic Monarchs, also recognizing Muslim elements still preserved.
Dare to walk in a totally different way through the streets of Granada and be brought along on a walk through the history of this beautiful city.
Granada Walking Tour’s itinerary
- Plaza del Carmen, Alcaicería and around the Cathedral.
- Darro River Race.
Granada Walking Tour’s details
- Departure Point: Plaza Bib-Rambla, next to the information stand at the closer corner to the Cathedral.
- Return Point: Plaza Bib-Rambla.
- Schedule: MARCH/OCTOBER 10.30am. NOVEMBER/FEBRUARY 11am.
- Duration: 2.15 hours approx.
- Guide Languages: Spanish & English
- Due to the length of the Granada walking tour we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and drink a sufficient amount of water during the walk.
- Not included: tickets for the monuments.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (Bib Rambla square) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.