Flight Granada Tour description
We will visit the most important halls and courtyards of the Alhambra including the Nasrid Palaces, Patio de los Arrayanes (myrtle courtyard), the Patio de los Leones (Lion Courtyard), the Salon of the Embajadores (Ambassador’s Hall), and the Sala de los Abencerrajes, which was the scene of a tragic legend. In addition, we shall also visit the Alcazaba or fortress, the royal baths, the partial gardens and the palace of Charles the Fifth.
The visit will then continue to the Generalife, situated next to the Alhambra, and which was a place of leisure and recreation for the moorish kings of granada . The Generalife contains magnificent gardens whith many varied sorts of flowers and fountains, described by the poet “the hidden water weeps”. The visit includes two further courtyards, the Patio de la Acequia and the Patio de la Sultana.
After exploring the palaces beautiful Moorish architecture by foot you will take to the skies to enjoy breath taking views of the city of Granada on a unique and memorable flight.
An amazing panoramic flight lets you appreciate the majesty of the vast Sierra Nevada, the beauty of Federico Garcia Lorca Park followed by the Science Park. The plane will take you over the city giving you an aerial view of the magnificent Alhambra allowing you to fully grasp its immensity. Next we will fly over the Sacromonte Abbey, on our way to the Monastery of Cartuja. On our return you will observe the Cathedral and the Ermita de los Tres Juanes before touching down at the airport.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Duration: Alhambra: 3 hours approx. / Flight: 1.50 hours (total 2 hours).
- Days of operation: Daily: from Monday to Sunday.
- Meeting point & Time (Alhambra tour): At +/-9.15am & 10.00am at your hotel in Granada city center. Alternatively, the meeting point will be in our Welcome Visitor Centre (located just 100 meters from Alhambra Parking 1), between 9:40am and 9.50am.
- Meeting point & Time (panoramic flight): Granada Airport at 4.30pm. Next to the first door of the passenger terminal. Departures Terminal.
- Drop-Off Point & Time: Alhambra: at 1pm approx. at your hotel in Granada city center.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English – On request French, Italian & German – Consult others: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish & Norwegian.
• Pick-up and Drop-off at your hotel in Granada city center for your Alhambra tour.
• Tickets for every area of the Alhambra opened to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife…).
• Official Tourist Guide.
• Flight over Granada and the Alhambra.
• Meals or any service not specified.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at +34 682 086 011 o +34 958 535 872.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages.