Alhambra Guided Tour + Granada Science Park description
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra and Generalife Gardens on this fascinating morning tour. Escorted by your friendly local guide, you’ll explore beyond the beautiful Moorish architecture to learn the history of one of the most visited attractions in the World. After visiting the Alhambra you will step into the world of science in the fantastic Granada Science Park, one of the biggest interactive museums in Europe, a definite must see on your visit to Granada.
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Accompanied by our officialtour guide, explore every part of the beautiful Hispanic-Muslim architecture and learn the history of one of the most visited monuments in the world.
We propose to you to transform your visit to Granada in to an extraordinary experience rich of knowledge. With our guided tour of Alhambra, you’ll have at your disposal one of our official tourist guides, expert interpreters of Granada’s heritage, who will guide you through every part that forms the “red fortress”, who will also answer any queries that you may have about this spectacular monument.
Granada Science Park
After visiting the Alhambra you will step into the world of science in the fantastic Granada Science Park, one of the biggest interactive museums in Europe, a definite must see on your visit to Granada. The Science Park is an interactive museum of over 70,000 m2 located a few minutes from the historic city center of Granada, with one of the most varied offers for cultural and scientific leisure in Europe. Some of the permanent exhibitions include “Journey through the Human Body”, “Culture of Prevention”, “Biosphere”, “Al-Andalus and the Science” and many more… Do not miss the planetarium and enjoy the limitless dimension of the Universe.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th of December, 1st of January & 1st of May.
- Duration: Alhambra: 3 hours approx. / Science Park: until 7pm.
- Days of operation: Daily: from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Meeting point & Time (Alhambra tour): At +/-9.15am & 10.00am at your hotel in Granada city center. Alternatively, the meeting point will be in our Welcome Visitor Centre (located just 100 meters from Alhambra Parking 1), between 9:40am and 9.50am.
- Meeting point & Time (Science Park): Free entrance until 7pm.
- Drop-Off Point & Time: Alhambra: at 1pm approx. at your hotel in Granada city center.
- Guide languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian & German – Consult others: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish y Norwegian.
• Pick-up and Drop-off at your hotel in Granada city center for your Alhambra tour.
• Tickets for every area of the Alhambra opened to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife…).
• Official Tourist Guide.
• Tickets for the Science Park.
• Meals or any service not specified.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at +34 682 086 011 o +34 958 535 872.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages.