Flamenco Show Granada + Dinner description
Our Flamenco Show Granada Tour is an unique opportunity to watch a genuine flamenco show at its best. Any visit to Granada would not be complete without visiting the Alhambra and seeing live authentic gypsy dancing.
The Alhambra stands majestically beneath the backdrop of the snow tipped peaks of the Sierra Nevada mountains and to the right you have a birds eye view of the rest of Granada. The gypsy flamenco evening accurately encapsulates the essence and colourful ambience of the sacromonte.
We provide a free drink of your choice to consume during the performance or a typical andalusian dinner.
The cave “La Canastera” specialises in Zambra that is normally performed by a gypsy family. The performance represents the rich tradition of gypsy folklore. The Zambra is generally happy, enchanting and full of the abundant grace exuded by the gypsies.
More details of the tour
- The best: the authentic Flamenco show in the heart of Sacromonte.
- Includes: tickets for the Flamenco show, drink or dinner (depending on your product selection), guided walking tour in the historic Albaicín district, return transport from your hotel.
- Meeting point: your hotel in Granada capital (you can also confirm the hotel’s location after the booking in case you have not booked it yet) with pick-up at 8.45pm and 9.30pm (with drink) and 7pm and 7.45pm (with dinner).
- Duration: aprox. 2-3 hours.
Booking and payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at +34 682 086 011 o +34 958 535 872.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the pavement especially in Sacromonte we recommend you not wear high heals.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.