Seville from Granada – 2 Days Trip
- Visit in 2 days everything you shouldn’t miss in a trip to Seville from Granada with our specially designed guided tours.
- Pick-up from Granada, Hotel in Seville and every ticket needed include!
- Learn everything around Andalusian culture with our flamenco show and tasting some delicious tapas!
- Take a rest with a peaceful cruise by the Guadalquivir River.
Make the most of your visit to Andalusia with a two day trip to the capital, where we have two fun-filled, fully-packed days. Discover the charm of Mudejar architecture, located all around the city, go for a walk by the bank of the Guadalquivir River, “king of Andalusia”, or enjoy the unforgettable views from the top of the Giralda.
When you arrive in Seville, one of our tour guides will be waiting for you to do a tour of the main monuments and areas of Seville city centre, such as Reales Alcázares and Santa Cruz Neighborhood. You will also discover the interior of the Cathedral, the largest Gothic style cathedral in the world, finishing up the morning by going up the almost 100 metres high Giralda bell tower, above the Cathedral, an undeniable symbol of the city, from where you’ll enjoy an amazing and an unbeatable view.
The morning tour will end before lunch time, so you’ll have some free time to eat some tapas, do some shopping or maybe walk around the city by yourself. At mid afternoon a group of flamenco dancers will be waiting for you at Baile Flamenco Museum to dazzle you with their Andalusian rhythms. After the show our night-time tour of the most magical places in Seville will commence. Enjoy listening to stories and legends about the area as you walk underneath the stars through the beautifully lit streets. At the end you will enjoy a drink, accompanied by some typical tapas, of course.
The next day you still have much to discover in Seville, so we have prepared a relaxing boat cruise on the Guadalquivir River, which includes an audio guide explaining all the bridges and monuments silhouetted against the Seville skyline.
- Departures: from Monday to Saturday, except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Departure city: Granada.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Pick-Up Point & Time: Pick-Up: Between7.30am and 8.00am at your hotel in Granada city center.
- Tour Size: 30 people max.
- Price per person. Booking: minimun 2 people.
- Guide Languages: Spanish & English – On request French, Italian & German – Consult others: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish & Norwegian.
• Pick-Up at your hotel in Granada city center.
• Tickets for the Cathedral, Reales Alcázares and Giralda
• Tickets for the Flamenco Show, Night-time tour and a drink with tapas.
• Tickets for the Cruise on the Guadalquivir River. Audio guide included.
• A night in a 3 stars *** hotel.
• Return to Granada.
• Meals or any service not specified.
• Optional: 4 stars **** hotel with breakfast included.
Booking and payment
Complete the online form to receive information, or if you prefer you can also write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at 958 535 872
Min. Booking: 2 people.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and drink a sufficient amount of water during the walk.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.
Special prices for children younger than 12 years old and pensioners.
We recommend to be at the meeting point (hotel’s door) 10 minutes before tour’s departure. In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form or calling at +34 682 086 011 or +34 958 535 872.
Possibility of not returning to Seville if desired. The price will not change.